BOWLING - LAZER TAG - POOL - DARTS - GAME ROOM - LOUNGE
Update - 5/29/2020
After some discussion, the decision has been made
to REMAIN CLOSED until further notice.
When we do re-open, Ridgewood Lanes will be open by RESERVATION ONLY.
What does that mean???
- You will need to call 515-302-9582to reserve a time slot for you or your group to bowl
- Please refrain from arriving more than a couple of minutes ahead of your time slot
- Groups will be limited to 10 OR LESS
- While you are at your ASSIGNED lane, you do NOT need to wear a mask, HOWEVER...
- If you are WALKING AROUND the bowling alley, you WILL NEED TO WEAR A MASK.
- You MAY bring a personal mask if you have one.
- If you do not have a mask, simple blue masks may be purchased for $1 at the counter.
- At the end of your bowling session, please gather your personal itemsand go to the desk to pay.
- We will pick up and disinfect HOUSE SHOES AND BALLS.
- If you are unable to finish your game during your time slot, you will only be charged for the frames bowled.
AGAIN, WE REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE